As if there wasn’t enough going on around here, I’ve decided to launch a podcast! I’m always looking for new ways to tell stories and there are some places I am excited to share about. It will focus on the places and stories that might surprise both locals and visitors. The trailer is available now on iTunes, where you can subscribe to future episodes. The rest will launch in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, here are a few of the places you can expect to hear about:
- A colony of mediums dating back to the 1800s in Central Florida
- An Ozarks town popular with 1920s gangsters for its “healing” water
- The coast of a state that was the stomping grounds of famous pirates
- A “secret city” that was responsible for the atomic bombs in World War II
- A museum with a dark history on the site of an active prison
And that’s just the first season! Curious to hear more? Click below to listen to the trailer.
We’ve also launched a Patreon page for supporters of the podcast (and website)! These patrons will get all five episodes when they are available without waiting for each week. The Podcast page of our site will also have the show notes and listings of each episode.
To learn more about what’s coming up, support our Patreon page.