The Southern United States is an area as diverse as some countries and this website aims to encourage travel to this part of the world and make people see more than just stereotypes. You can visit the beaches of South Carolina, the cities in Georgia and Tennessee and the marshlands of Louisiana.
This website is a travel guide for all things South, featuring accommodation reviews, restaurant recommendations, and activities for all ages and budgets. There is no other travel website as devoted to the region as This Is My South.
We’ve Been Featured By:
- 9 Pinterest Accounts Every Southern Girl Should Follow, Southern Living
- 30 Southern Bloggers to Follow in 2015, Southern Living
- The Best Cities in North America, Travel + Leisure
- First Coast News Jacksonville, “The Chat”
- New travel guide showcases author’s home state and region, Foodie Travel USA
- Blog Profiles: Southern Blogs, Cision/PR Newswire