Resources by State
- Gulf Shores.com
- Visit Florence, AL
- Eat Huntsville– blog about Huntsville dining scene
- This Is Alabama– website devoted to the state
- Miami and Beaches
- The Florida Keys & Key West
- Visit Tallahassee
- Visit Panama City Beach
- Visit South Walton
- Visit Gainesville
- The Travel Bite– Florida-based food and travel blogger
- Visit Savannah
- Atlanta Trails– Georgia-based hiking and outdoors website
- Wander North Georgia– website and store based in Clayton
- 365 Atlanta Family– Family adventures and date nights in the Southeast
- ATL Bucket List– food-heavy website on Atlanta
- Bite and Booze– Louisiana and food-focused website by food personality Jay Ducote
- I Heart Nola– a love letter to the Big Easy
- The Wandering Gourmand– North Carolina-based beer, food and travel blogger
- Meg Here and There– North Carolina-based travel blog.
- I Love Memphis Blog– Run by the Memphis CVB, this blog is a love letter to the city, in addition to featuring things to do around town.
- Nashville Explorers Club– Nashville day trip blog
- Camels and Chocolate– Tennessee-based travel blog
Additional Relevant Blogs and Websites
- Southern Living– Monthly magazine based in Birmingham with articles on travel, food and home improvement.
- Travel South USA– The tourism body in the region.
- The Bitter Southerner– an online magazine sharing stories from the South.
- Southern Foodways Alliance– They have a quarterly magazine and oral histories on Southern food.
- Southern Kitchen– A food magazine on the South.
- The Local Palate– Another Southern food magazine.
- The Southern Weekend– focuses on weekend getaways around the region.
- Ems on the Road– US based blog with many stories from the South.
- The Coastal South– Exploring the coastal part of the region.
- Smoky Mountain Living– Magazine focusing on the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee.
- Kim and Carrie– Florida and North Carolina travel blog.